Baby on Board!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Touch a Truck!

Ethan has definitely taken up an interest in anything BIG - big trucks, big buses, big bulldozers, etc. I was so excited when I recently found out the City of Bloomington was putting on a fun event called "Touch a Truck." Basically it's an event for kids to come get an up close and personal look at all different kinds of trucks. They had city buses, garbage trucks, big tractors, the bookmobile, energy trucks, a UPS truck, an ambulance, etc. Once there, I quickly realized the event is definitely more so for kids a little bit older than Ethan who can climb up in the big trucks, operate the buttons, etc., but he still had a great time touching and exploring things on his level.

Touch the tire
He cracked me up because it was like he took the "touch a truck" literally and would walk up to a truck, touch it with his finger, and walk away. It was the funniest thing. And boy, did he have his pointer finger ready!! He was a man on a mission!
Look! Big Truck!

I've got my finger ready!







No comments:

Post a Comment