It wouldn't be Fall without jumping in the leaves! We have lots of trees around our new house so Ethan looooved using the blower and raking up all the leaves with daddy.
- We celebrated Eric's birthday by the kids painting a big sign for him to hang from our mantle. It was quite fun to see the kids painting together!
|Emerson thought it was more fun to paint Ethan!|
|She was more interested in eating the marker...|
|Think my cousin Kaleb and I look alike??? =)|
We had park dates and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine walking around campus:
We had a blast feeding each other...or should I say Emerson feeding Ethan:
And we just had fun together taking baths, coloring, going to the grocery, playing with the IPad, and being CUTE! There is nothing better than when I overhear Ethan and Emerson "talking" in the playroom together. Ethan is usually trying to show her something or will say "it's okay sister..." Melt my heart. Now, keep in mind this happens 3% of the time and the other 97% it's Ethan being too rough with her, knocking her over, or stealing a toy. But, let's focus on those sweet little moments =) Those moments where you look around and realize you don't have a baby on your hip, a toddler pulling on your leg, someone whining, and no one calling "moooooooooommmmmmmyyyyyyyy." It may only last a precious couple minutes, but so thankful I can appreciate them!!