|Can't get enough of this sweet face!|
- He can officially walk behind his musical scooter!! It's SO exciting! In the past, we would have to hold the scooter because he would push it so far forward and just bend at the waist - something wasn't clicking that he needed to actually step. But like people always say, it happened overnight and all of a sudden he can walk behind it like a pro!
- He can push himself into a baby yoga pose - the downward dog! He's working on strengthening his leg muscles so he can take off walking by himself soon!
- Ethan is really good at taking his bib off. All.The.Time. =)
|I wake up happy from my naps!|
- He's always loved bath time, but it's taken on a whole new meaning now that he can crawl. The second he hears the water running, he takes off down the hallway squealing with delight! It's so cute!
- We did find out last week that Ethan is allergic to egg whites. We had him tested during his one-year appointment after he had a major reaction to a scrambled egg a couple months prior. He will go see a pediatric allergist in November where they will do further testing to see if he has any other allergies. Knowledge is power and Eric and I will feel so much more relieved once we know for sure what his allergies are!
- What's been on the menu for Ethan lately? For breakfast, he will eat rice cereal mixed with apples or pears with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Then I usually feed him a blueberry waffle, a pancake, a muffin, or a piece of toast with a little butter on it. For lunch and dinner, he gets some mix of fruit/veggie puree followed by finger foods. Lately, he's loving deli ham and Nutri-Grain granola bars. He also seems to love anything dipped in hummus! And that's on top of his old favorites of chicken, broccoli, green beans, and blueberries!
|Melt my heart with this look.|
We are looking forward to spending the weekend with cousins Jayden and Kaleb!
|I like pop-up books!|
|Playing peek-a-boo with daddy behind a box!|
|Ethan's on a mission!!|