Baby on Board!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

9 Months!

Can you tell how much baby is growing?? Look at this belly! =) 36 weeks down - staring at the homestretch! As previously mentioned, we start going to the doctor every Monday now for a quick check-up. This past Monday, the doctor said she thinks we're going to have a "small" baby - around 6-7 lbs. I've had a couple new experiences this past week as the baby decided to lie on my sciatic nerve one day - ouch! I stretched and stretched and stretched trying to get him into a different position. Well, apparently that position was up underneath my ribcage! It feels like I have a broken rib in my back and makes things very uncomfortable, but hey - it's all part of it. Not too much longer with all these aches and pains!

We have an exciting week coming up - childbirth classes!! We've got one Monday night and one on Wednesday night. I think it'll be great - definitely won't hurt to get an in-depth look into what to expect! I'm actually getting really curious about labor - not nervous, not scared...just curious. I wonder what it'll feel like. Will it be as painful as you imagine? How long will it last?  Will it be a breeze? Haha! We shall find out soon enough!

Have a great weekend! Hopefully, I'll have my first progress report on Monday!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment