Baby on Board!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Walking On Sunshine!

24 weeks! It feels great to hit the six-month mark and am embracing my round little bump! My mom was here this past weekend and we had a really great visit. We went to the beach, ate lots of yummy food, and bought a whole bunch of flowers for our house. She also treated me to a whole new maternity wardrobe!! Kristen was kind of enough to pass down all her maternity clothes so I was off to a great start, especially for summer. But, I was still in need of basic staples for work and had SO much success at Motherhood Maternity. I was able to find a couple pair of dress pants, a nice pair of jeans, two dresses, and a few shirts...I feel like a whole new woman! Being comfortable is 100% the most important thing...and now that maternity clothes are so cute it's a win-win.

How Far Along: 24 weeks!
Size: Baby is now measuring around 12 inches and weighs about 1.3 ounces - about the size of a banana!
Cravings: I've put my tomato fix to the side and now I'm all about EGGS! Little background, I very much dislike eggs. Always have. One day last week, I saw an egg bagel sandwich on a food blog and thought, "I have to have that...NOW"! So, I proceeded to the grocery where I picked up eggs, bagels, and cheese - and have since had an egg bagel sandwich every single day. Haha! The simple pleasures =)
How I'm Feeling: I am feeling great - hard not to when it's 80 degrees outside! It's been so nice having family visit the last couple weeks...thanks to Aunt Kristen and Ginka, little baby already has a start to his ever growing wardrobe! Next weekend, I'm flying to Destin, FL for my friend Julie's wedding and I cannot wait to be reunited with all my Tennessee girlfriends! Julie is going to be absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy I can share this special time with her.

Thanks to everyone who's been following the blog! Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that you look more and more radiant in every picture you post? I absolutely cannot wait to meet this little man. Love and miss you three!

    ReplyDelete