Baby on Board!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Beach Baby!

Hello! 

Baby and I had a great trip to Seaside, FL this past weekend for my friend Julie's wedding. She was such a beautiful bride and it was great to see all my Tennessee friends again! I had a funny moment on the way there because this was the first plane ride for baby since he was only six weeks old. About ten minutes into the flight after we had taken off, he was kicking so hard he was making my shirt move! It was cracking me up - I had to tell the guy next to me since I was laughing and rubbing my belly =) Baby either loved the airplane ride or hated the altitude change!

I woke up one morning in Florida and was like, "Whoa! I have a belly now!!" People told me it would happen overnight - and it sure did for me! I even took a picture in the mirror and sent it to Eric! It was funny because when we saw each other on Wednesday (after being apart for eight days), he definitely noticed my expanding tummy! And everyone else seems to be noticing too - every day this week I've had customers say, "I didn't know you were pregnant!" And then they're shocked to find out I'm 6 1/2 months along! 

I'm 26 weeks today and feeling great. No major updates, changes, or cravings to report (although, no more eggs)!  We've narrowed down a couple of our favorite names, but no final decisions yet. I think we're still trying to decide if we're going to reveal the name before baby comes or just wait. Attached are my 25-week picture and my 26-week picture. Glad my baby is growing! =) 

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment