Baby on Board!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quick Update!

Today will be a quick post as I don't have too much to update everyone on - that's a good thing, right? I'm 22 weeks today and doing great. Kristen was here this past week and we enjoyed lots of lounging and couch time =) We were both getting over being sick so it was nice to relax. She was a HUGE help on Saturday as we headed up to Virginia to start our registry at Babies-R-Us! She was able to tell us what we needed, what we could wait on, her experiences with certain items, etc. Very, very helpful - there is so much stuff to choose from!! I think I've gone back and forth about the car seat we bought a hundred times...I just have to keep reminding myself, the baby doesn't care what style of fabric or design you have! Now, we're gearing up for my mom's visit next weekend!

I can feel the baby move more - mostly in the mornings and at night. We go back to the doctor May 1 for a quick check-up. Will check back in with everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment