Baby on Board!

Friday, March 9, 2012

15 Weeks!

Just a quick update:
How Far Along: 15 weeks!
Size: Baby is now measuring 4 inches and weighs about 2.5 ounces - about the size of an apple or orange (yummy)!
Development: Baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck her thumb! She can now officially move all her joints and limbs.She is forming taste buds and can now sense light from inside the womb. (I'm just using "she" to make baby sound real - we'll find out the sex later!)
How I'm Feeling: I'm feeling really good! I have definitely noticed not being AS tired, not being AS hungry, etc. Having said that, I won't even disclose how many pieces of pizza I had for lunch today...haha! But, they were thin crust and it was free =) I'm still waiting for my first "craving"...nothing too unusual so far, just still eating an un-godly amount of tomatoes! Watch me never eat another tomato after this pregnancy!

We had a doctors appointment on Monday and got to hear the heartbeat. I'm so out of touch - I wouldn't have even known that I was hearing the heartbeat until my doctor told me. I just thought I was hearing soundwaves. Oh, the expectations in my head were WAY off! I was expecting some loud, clear "thump, thump" and it would be all emotional, blah, blah, blah. Guess that's only in the movies =)

We go back the first week of April to find out the sex! We're having a lot of fun taking everyone's guesses so if you haven't already, let me know what you think we're having! So far, the majority of people are definitely leaning in one direction...but I won't disclose that just yet! =)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Looking forward to Selection Sunday - best time of the year! Can't wait to see where the Hoosiers will end up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment