Baby on Board!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Visit from Pa and Gigi!

I love my Pa and Gigi!
We were so happy to have Pa and Gigi come visit a couple weeks ago and I wanted to share some cute pictures! We enjoyed a really low-key weekend and Ethan got in lots of good time with his grandparents. Gigi was so thoughtful and brought Ethan an Easter basket and the bunny ears were quite the hit! He didn't want to take them off and he continued to wear them the entire week after they left!

Best Buds

My new bunny ears

Pa makes me laugh!

Every bunny loves a carrot!

Say cheeeese!

Happy bunny!
 
See you in a couple weeks!

Wait, don't all bunnies wear ears to get frozen yogurt?

Our little bunny cleaning...making sure he doesn't miss a spot!

Lunch time for bunny

Most handsome bunny I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment