Baby on Board!

Monday, January 27, 2014

17 Months Old!

I have B-I-G news to share with everyone! I can officially WALK!! I did it for the first time the day before I turned 17 months old! It was such an exciting day, especially for mommy and daddy! They like to see me walk and cheer me on every time I do it. They even take videos!

Want to know what else I've been up to now that I'm 17 months old? Here's a quick look:
  • I now have six teeth - four on top and two on the bottom. I look really cute when I smile big and you can see my pearly whites. Mommy and daddy brush my teeth every night to keep them clean.
  • I can make the noise for dog, cat, pig, and car. I do it every time I see one of those in a book or outside while I'm looking out the window.
  • Speaking of windows, I'm now tall enough to look outside the windows in my house. It's one of my most favorite things to do. I like to see the wind blowing and the cars drive by.

  • Another one of my favorite activities? Playing in the kitchen with pots, pans, plastic utensils, and tupperware! I usually do this while mommy's in the kitchen cleaning up, making my meals, or while mommy and daddy are eating dinner.
  • I like to crawl into my mommy and daddy's laps...sometimes it's to read a book, other times it's just to cuddle and be close. I love them.
  • I still sleep 12 hours a night from 7:30pm-7:30am with two naps during the day!
  • I'm eating really well...I'm currently on a fruit kick and can't live without my strawberries and bananas. I have them at almost every meal! I also love cottage cheese. And I'm still a fan of deli meat with hummus, chicken, green beans, pancakes, and of course Cheerios!
  • Even though I can officially walk, I don't do it all the time yet. I still like to get around my crawling really fast, cruising along the furniture, or walking on my knees!
  • I love my brush, comb, and my kitty Max.
  • I have so many cool toys I like to play with. I especially love my blow-up pirate ship with all the colorful balls I can throw! I also love my train table where I can play with my trains, cars, and trucks. Look how silly I am - I can even crawl in the drawers!
  • I love to dance! I've always liked music because mommy has it on most of the day. She plays all different kinds for me. I like to dance in my highchair while I'm eating...I raise my hands above my hand and shake my tush back and forth! It always makes my parents laugh.
I'm having so much fun at this age. Mommy and daddy always tell me what a good baby I am and how cute I am! Hey, these pictures prove it! Hope everyone has a great week - stay warm!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi cutie! You sure are growing up real fast! I'm so proud of you for being able to walk now. And yes, you look adorable when you smile. It's good that your mommy and daddy help you take care of your pearly whites. Make sure to keep them cared for always, okay? Take care always! :)

    Elfrieda Sevigny

    ReplyDelete