Baby on Board!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just Being Cute!

Pure joy!
How are in the world are we almost halfway through summer?? It's so crazy to think that a year ago next week Eric and I moved back to Indiana! Talk about one of the best decisions we've ever made! While we know we would've been fine raising Ethan in North Carolina, by no means would we have had the experience we've had the last ten months. We feel so lucky to be surrounded by Ethan's wonderful doctors and nurses that helped him so much in the beginning, his amazing family (both sides!) that he sees on a regular basis, and just a great community for him to grow up in. The fact that I'm starting to plan his first birthday is beyond me! I always say I still look at him like he's three months old!
Doesn't get much cuter than this!
 
I love my daddy!
This past weekend I headed up to Indy to help host my sister-in-law, Arynn's, baby shower! That meant Ethan got to spend the whole day Sunday with his daddy!! It was the first time Eric and Ethan had spent a long period of time together by themselves and the longest I had been away from the little man too! Of course everyone did great and this was good prep for when I'll be gone an entire weekend in August.

We think Ethan is definitely going through a little separation anxiety phase. At first we thought it was just from me, but he has really shown how upset he gets when Eric leaves as well. It could be as simple as Eric leaving the room to change clothes after he gets home from work and Ethan instantly cries! And he's so relieved when he comes back! =)


















We've had a pretty quiet week so far and then plan on heading back up to Indianapolis on Saturday. David and Arynn are moving into their new house and Jeffrey and Kristen needed someone to watch the boys Saturday evening so we are going up for double duty! Eric will head up to Noblesville to help David move and then be back in time to help me watch Jayden and Kaleb during the evening. It will be fun to have all three cousins together!
I feel so big when I stand up!
My new favorite toy: bubble wrap!!

Ahh, the things we do to our kids/pets!

Good morning smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment