Baby on Board!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

11 Months Old!

Hi Family and Friends!

I'm 11 months old today! I've been having such a great summer and want to tell you about some of my new tricks:
  • Now that I've mastered waving, I wave to everything! I wave to my cat, I wave when I leave a room, and I even wave when mommy closes the garage door!
  • I talk to my kitty, Max, all the time! Here's how it happens: Max meows and I respond with a long, drawn out screech (kinda like a meow)! It's our way of communicating. Mommy and daddy think it's absolutely hilarious!
  • I like to get around these days by scooting backwards and turning 360's on my belly. When I'm sitting up playing with my toys, I also like to spin in a circle. I usually find a way to get what I want - just no crawling! Crawling's for babies.

  • I like to say "mamamamama" and "dadadadada."
  • My favorite foods right now are definitely watermelon and blueberries.
  • I sleep from 7pm-8:30am with two long naps during the day.
  • Daddy and I had our first 'father/son' overnight slumber party! Mommy was away and Daddy took such good care of me! We had so much fun playing - especially in my splash pool!
  • I can follow simple instructions now! When mommy says "clap your hands," I clap my hands! When daddy says "Ethan say hi," I wave! I can also put toys in a bowl when asked and I can find a kitty when my parents show me several pictures by pointing to it.
 
Mommy is busy planning my first birthday party! I'm excited to have all my family together to celebrate my first year! We have had so many happy, fun memories - plus I hear I get to have something called a cupcake! I don't know what it is, but I'm sure I will enjoy it! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer!

Love,
Ethan =)






No comments:

Post a Comment