Baby on Board!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My First Haircut!

Another "first"! We couldn't take it anymore...we HAD to cut Ethan's hair!! It had grown like wild weeds hanging over his ears...and the top, oh lord, it was starting to wave in the Indiana humidity! =) Honestly, though, we could tell it was bothering Ethan because he would always scratch his ears like it was tickling him. We will take him to a barber for his first "official" haircut sometime soon, but this was just a homemade trim! He didn't mind at all, but we had to laugh at the picture where he's staring at the scissors like, "what in the world are you going to do with those?!" We got enough to put in an envelope for his baby book!



I also have to post the next series of pictures because they are so funny. Ethan is definitely in the stage (and has been for awhile) where he wants to grab anything within reach. A lot of times, I'll put Ethan in his activity seat on the kitchen table, set something down like a cup, and then not realize it was too close until I hear (or see) the cup crashing down to the ground! =) You would think I would learn...the other day, I was giving him a cheese puff and set the canister down. Before I know it, I look around and well...you'll get the picture...






 
Haha, he was so proud of himself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment