Baby on Board!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Six Months Old!

Hi Family and Friends!

Where has time gone?? I'm half a year old!! I tell you what - these six months have been the best six months of my life! I went from being a small, tiny baby to a happy, chubby baby! I want to share some of the fun things I'm doing as a six-month old:

  • I love to stick my tongue out. It makes people laugh and they stick their tongue back out at me. 
  • I love to "blow raspberries." Do you know what that means? It's when you blow your tongue and make a silly noise. I especially like to do it when I've got a mouth full of food!!
  • Remember how last month I told you I liked to suck my hands? Well, now I like to suck my forearm! There's so much more skin! It's like a corn-on-the-cob! Don't worry, I still love my hands though. Every morning when mommy unswaddles me, they are the first thing I examine and I'm amazed they are still there! 
  • I'm starting to sit up all by myself! I practice almost every day. I still topple over a lot, but mommy or daddy let's go and says, "Look! No hands!" 
  • I eat fruits and vegetables now. So far, I've tried sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, carrots, peas, apples, peaches, and bananas. My favorite has been apples. We think I had a reaction to the green beans - I got a red rash on my face and was itchy. We will try again in a couple weeks to see if anything happens. 
  • I sleep 12-13 hours every night, with usually two naps during the day. I love my sleep. 
  • Did you know that I have two feet? I discovered them not too long ago! I can't put them in my mouth yet, but I love to touch them and watch them move...my feet never sit still! 
  • I love my cat, Max. He makes me so happy. I light up every time I see him move across the floor. I watch him with my eyes, I can hear his meow, and I'm fascinated by his tail! Max even lets me pet him.
  • My jumperoo is one of my most favorite things. I make myself laugh every time I bounce, bounce, bounce! There are so many colors, lights, and things to play with on my jumperoo. I'm strengthening my leg muscles so I can start crawling soon! 
  • I like to reach out and touch the face of whoever is talking to me. I especially like touching daddy's face because he has a scratchy beard.
I'm so happy you visit my blog each month (or each week)! I like sharing with you how great my life is. I have so much to look forward to - especially with Spring right around the corner! I love you all very much!

Love,
Ethan =)

1 comment:

  1. Post a video of this giggling on FB! I must see it!!! He has the best little face!

    ReplyDelete