Baby on Board!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Little Valentine!

Mommy's Valentine
I didn't write a post last week because, quite honestly, it's been pretty quiet around here! Eric, Ethan, and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day today. I couldn't ask for two sweeter (and handsome) Valentines! Poor Ethan - I just HAD to do a mini photo shoot today so I put some heart stickers on his onesie and started snapping away. He melts my little heart and I had to try and capture his cuteness (although he never smiles when the camera is in his face)! I'll post a cute picture above and then you'll have to scroll down to the bottom to see what Ethan really thinks of Valentine's Day!

Ethan is in such a fun stage right now and I know it's only going to continue to get better! There are so many moments throughout the day where he just cracks us up! He loves to put anything and everything in his mouth - his favorite thing is his forearm. He said the heck with fingers, I want my whole arm! There are some toys and stuffed animals that he just goes to town on...it's the funniest thing - doesn't matter if it's plastic, fabric, etc. He just wants to eat it! He's also starting to understand the whole "peek-a-boo" and "I'm-gonna-get-you" tickle game. Now that he's becoming more interactive, he's truly a JOY (almost) every second of the day!

The thought of him being six months old in two weeks is heartbreaking!! Haha!! Now I know how moms feel when they say "I can't believe I have a __-month/year old"! I literally feel like we were just bringing him home. I mean, six months?! That's half a year...ALREADY!! I don't feel like I've taken enough pictures or videos to capture his life so far!
We are looking forward to a fun weekend ahead with lots of visitors in town! We are going to have everyone over Saturday to watch the Indiana/Purdue game - basketball and babies!! Ahhh, how times have changed! GO HOOSIERS!
I had to. Timing is everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment