Baby on Board!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Five Months Old!

Hi Family and Friends!

I love being five months old!
I'm five months old today! I'm getting so big and round - I know I say that every month, but I keep growing and growing! I've really turned a corner in my life lately. I want to tell you all about the milestones I've accomplished and what I like to do in my free time:

  • If you didn't have a chance to see my last post, I roll over now!! Thinking back on it, it was such an exciting day. I was over at Papaw and Ginka's house and decided "today's the day"! Mommy was squealing with delight, cheering and clapping. Her and daddy still do that every time I roll over. 
  • My other big milestone? Starting solid foods!! There's so much hype about babies starting solid food. But, for me? No.Big.Deal! I took sweet potatoes down like a champ! I like the sweet taste. Mommy says we will try green beans next.
  • I thought I loved my hands before - the way they look, the way I can make them move, etc. But, now I really love my hands. So much I can't keep them out of my mouth!! I love to suck on my fingers - most of the time just two, but sometimes I get crazy and put my whole fist in my mouth.
  • I sleep 11.5-12 hours every night without waking up. Mommy and daddy like this. I also take 2-3 naps a day.
  • Now that I'm bigger, I can finally play in my jumperoo! It's such a fun activity center - all the colors, noises, and animals! And the best part is I can jump, jump, jump (with the help of a pillow underneath because I can't touch the floor yet)! I get so excited when I'm in the jumperoo! 


Being five months old is fun. I'm like a sponge - I love to take in everything around me. I'm surrounded by so many great people and fun toys. I can't wait to see what else I learn in the next month!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!

Love,
Ethan =)
'Ol Blue Eyes
Happy Baby!
Getting so big!




No comments:

Post a Comment