Baby on Board!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

First BIG Milestone!

We've got a roller on our hands!! Ethan rolled over for the first time on Sunday and it was SO EXCITING!! I knew he was getting close because during tummy time he would start to rock towards one side a little bit and I knew it was only a matter of time. We were out at my parents house and I put him on his tummy and he just rolled over like it was no big deal! He even showed off for daddy the next day and we got it on video! (just ignore how silly Eric and I sound on the video!) He's only rolled three times so we will keep practicing every day!
Ethan has been sleeping for over 12 hours straight every night for probably the last two weeks! We started giving him his last bottle earlier and bumped up his bedtime - he must be loving it! I learned this week through my sister-in-law that babies at this age can start to sleep for really long stretches right before they are about to master a new skill (i.e, rolling over, crawling, etc.) I just find that adorable - I can picture Ethan thinking sooo hard about rolling over in his mind and then all of a sudden one day, he does it! Must be exhausting!
It's been a pretty quiet week for us - couple play dates and errands! This weekend, cousin Jayden is spending the weekend with Papaw and Ginka so I'm sure we will get some good cousin time in! Not much else to report so I'll just leave you with pictures of my cute, adorable, handsome, snuggly little man!!!

1 comment: