Baby on Board!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Growing Boy!

Cuteness Defined.
Hi friends! Well, my little man keeps putting on the weight and is now up to 5 lbs. 14 oz! We had an appointment today with the lactation consultant at our pediatrician's office. Ethan is quickly becoming one of the most popular babies because of his dashing good looks - the nurses LOVE him! They may be a little partial because they know Eric and I being from Bloomington, but they make me one proud momma when they coo over how adorable he is! 

Ethan is definitely keeping us on our toes - constantly switching things up to make life interesting! =) Last week, he slept through the night every night! This week, not so much! He seemed to be very irritable and was waking up every 1-1.5 hours. We thought he might be going through a growth spurt since it's very common for babies to go through one at three weeks of age. Maybe he did because we were so happy with his weight gain today! He very well could hit the 6 lbs. mark by his first month birthday! We will find out next week during his appointment on Friday! 

This is me in my happy, alert state!
 Nothing really too exciting for me to write about so I'll make it a quick post! I'm trying to snap some cute pictures of him, but honestly all he does is nurse and sleep! And a lot of times in those waking moments he's crying because he's either hungry or tired - haha! Can't wait for his little personality to start shining through!

             I love to look around and listen to mommy and daddy's voice.                                                                                                      
I like to hang out with my mommy in this cool sling!

No comments:

Post a Comment