Baby on Board!

Friday, April 13, 2012

20 Weeks - Halfway There!

We're at the halfway mark! How fast did those five months go? Since we found out we're having a little boy, I feel like the whole pregnancy has changed. It's nice to talk about boy names, look at boy clothes, and know it's a little "him" growing inside! We hit a big milestone this week when I felt him move for the first time! I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep and I felt the same "flutter" twice in the same area. It felt like a quick heartbeat pulse. I wasn't quite sure if that was him or not, but then I felt it again the next day too =) Now, I can't wait to feel him more and more as he grows bigger.


Someone at work told me that it's good luck to buy something for your baby by the 20-week mark. So, I just HAD to go buy the first little addition to his wardrobe. I wanted to keep it simple and keep it small...so I found the cutest little bucket hat for our days on the beach! It's adorable and I can just picture him wearing it playing in the sand =)

We've got lots to look forward to in the coming weeks. Kristen is coming out next week to spend a couple days and I can't wait! Since she's a brand new mommy to my sweet nephew Jayden, she's going to help me start a registry with all the must-haves. We'll also have plenty of fun sister time and hopefully some warm weather for the beach! Then, Ginka (my mom) is coming out the first weekend in May. Ginka has already spoiled baby G by sending two cute onesies that I'm sure he'll love! Oh, the fun begins!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment