Baby on Board!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

{Two Months Old - Carolina!}

Hi Family and Friends!

Time for another thrilling edition of ME! I'm two months old now. I can't say life is too much different from when I was a month old. But here are some fun facts:
  • I am officially SMILING. It's one of my favorite things to do. I love to smile after I have a full belly, when I see daddy, or when my brother and sister are talking to me. Mommy likes to take lots and lots of pictures of my smiling face. She says I remind her of Emerson when I smile because my eyes light up and I scrunch my nose sometimes.



  • Sleep was good for awhile. Then I decided to switch things up a bit. In between months one and two, I started waking up 2-3 times a night. Mommy and daddy didn't mind it though because, after all, that IS normal newborn behavior! But, I don't like it when mommy puts me down. I would much rather sleep on her chest or in the wrap. At all times.

 

  • I have a new friend. The FAN. My friend is in every room of my house. No matter where I go my friend is there! I like to look up and watch it spin.




  • You want to know who's not my friend? The CAR. I like it when we go. I do not like it when we stop.

  • We celebrated daddy's birthday. I won't take any credit for the pretty sign - that was all my big brother and sister. Daddy said I was the best present this year.

 
  • Mommy put me in a special dress one day to take pictures. This was her dress when she was a baby! This dress is why her Florida cousins nicknamed her "rosebud"...because it has little rosebuds all over the dress. I look awfully cute in it =)




 
  • I am starting to fill out and gain weight. I weigh 8 lbs. 12 oz. I have a double chin and I like to show it off in pictures. I'm out of newborn diapers and in size one, but I'm still wearing newborn clothes.

  • My brother and sister are quite the duo. All day long I listen to them play together, then fight, then play, then fight. They are very loving towards me though. Ethan loves to sit on the couch together and stare at me in amazement, watching my every move. When I smile at him, he gets so excited and runs to mommy to tell her, "sis smiled at me!!!" Emerson just wants to be where I am at all times (mostly because that's where mommy is too). If mommy is nursing me, Emerson is in her lap. If I'm in my bouncy seat, Emerson is right next to me offering to put my paci in.


 

 
Even though mommy is way behind in updating the blog, she's doing a great job recording all my fun milestones and changes each month. Thanks for looking at all my cute pictures - be on the lookout for update #3 coming soon!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment