Baby on Board!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

More Baby Bump Pics!


8 Months!
Reading my posts from Emerson's pregnancy at this time, it's almost identical! When I was 8 months with her, I said my energy would go from sky high one day to rock bottom the next. That's exactly how I am right now! I also mentioned the acid reflux which has definitely surfaced again with this little babe. Overall, still feel great for being 34 1/2 weeks! All my back/hip pain is gone - halleluiah! I think between the chiropractic care and the baby changing positions, I finally found relief around 31 weeks. It's been amazing and such a confidence boost as we head into the final weeks of this pregnancy. Now I just feel the normal aches and pains of being 8 1/2 months pregnant!
Here are some bump pics from 32 and 33 weeks - and yes I rocked the same dress back to back weeks! Week 33 pics are from a girlfriend's weekend in South Haven, Michigan!
 



33 Weeks

 
8 Months w/Emerson and Baby #3!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment