Baby on Board!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

This has been a big week for our family as I went back to work part-time down at the jewelry store! As I mentioned before, I feel very lucky to have two babysitters, Shelby and Olivia, who will be watching Ethan throughout the week. Monday was my first "long" day at work and everyone did great. I was a little anxious the night before, but for no reason other than it being a change in our normal routine. I wouldn't be going back to work for two months if I didn't feel ready, if it wasn't going to benefit both Ethan and I, and if it wasn't family! It's a win-win situation for everyone. Shelby was so sweet on Monday and sent me the greatest update saying Ethan had finished his morning bottle, took a two hour nap, had a great lunch, and was such a happy boy playing...it made me feel sooo wonderful! Obviously Ethan is a very easy-going baby, but I'm so glad he can adapt to a new face and I know he will have so much fun with the girls. I'll be working Monday-Saturday with Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays being half days so I'll still have my normal morning with Ethan.

I said I wasn't going to dress Ethan up for Halloween because I thought he was too young. Plus, with him not being in daycare or us having any parties to go to, I thought there was no point. But, I caved and bought a $7 costume and figured I can justify spending $7 for a couple cute pictures =) Ethan makes anything look cute, but honestly...he just melts my heart!!



I can barely believe it's November tomorrow! We've got a busy weekend ahead of us - I'll be working Saturday so Eric and Ethan will have some daddy/son time and then I should be home in enough time to watch the IU game Saturday afternoon. Then we will head to Indy on Sunday for our nephew, Jayden's, 2nd birthday party!! We can't wait to spoil that little guy with hugs and kisses - he will absolutely love all the attention on his big day!



Tired Duck!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment