Baby on Board!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

14 Months Old!

Hi Family and Friends!

I'm 14 months old! Mommy said she wasn't going to continue our monthly updates after I turned one, but I'm changing so much and want to tell you what I'm doing now!
  • My favorite game right now is "Where's Ethan?" I like to go hide behind a door or just inside another room and wait for someone to say "Where's Ethan?" Then I crawl out with a big smile on my face and do it all over again!
  • I like to be in the bathroom when mommy is getting ready. My favorite part is opening the drawers and pulling stuff out - especially the hairbrushes. I like the sound the hairbrush makes when I fling it across the floor!
  • I've always been a very observant boy. I like to examine things to see how they are put together, how they feel, and how they work. I seem to always be attracted to the screws that hold toys together or the screws in my crib. I also notice door hinges and how they make the door open and close.
  • I can shut doors now. I have also discovered that there are cracks underneath closed doors and sometimes I lay on my belly to see if I can look through the crack!
  • Want to know something cute? If I hear the words "music" or "dance," I shake my little tush and get so happy!
  • I still take two naps a day and sleep 12-12 1/2 hours a night!
  • One of my favorite parts of the day is in the morning when mommy and I "read" books. After I have my morning bottle, we sit on the couch and I flip through the pages of my favorite books. Most of them are picture books so I like to point to the duck, a flower, the kitty, a cow, and the dog. I also like to crawl into my room and pull out every book in my basket. Books are fun.
  • I can give high fives.
  • I love the remote control. Mostly because it has so many BUTTONS! I've always loved buttons on clothes, but these buttons are so smooth and I like to press them.
 
  • I am such a fast crawler! Anytime I see Max, I squeal and just take off after him. I can still cruise along the furniture and have learned to go from object to object (i.e, the couch to the table, from my scooter to the couch, etc.). I also like to walk behind my scooter.
  • My latest cute trick is throwing a toy off the table or highchair and then putting my hands up like, "where did it go"?
Pointing to the duck.
It's not "official" yet, but guess what? I've got 2-3 teeth popping through on the TOP ROW!! Most babies have their teeth come through on the bottom first, but I wanted to be different. We've been waiting so long for teeth to finally come and now they've decided to come in pairs! I hope it doesn't hurt when they finally cut through my gums =/ Ouch!

I'm still the happiest boy on the block and love spending time with my family. I hope you'll keep checking my blog to keep up on my happenings and how cute I am!



I'm cute even when I cry! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment