Baby on Board!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Recap!

The end of March was a busy couple weeks for us with trips to Tennessee and celebrating my 30th birthday! It was so nice having a trip to Tennessee where it wasn't for an "event" (wedding, baby shower, etc). We spent both nights by the campfire with our friends and loved every minute of it. My family pulled off quite the birthday celebration as they surprised me with a party with some of our dear friends/family! I literally had no idea and the fun just continued from there. The fam and I went to dinner at Sweet Grass and then me, Eric, Jeffrey, and Kristen all made a night out on the town until 2am! It was the first time we left Ethan overnight (he stayed with my parents) and it went so smooth. We were definitely excited to see him the next morning though - made sure we had lots of extra cuddles that day! Last weekend, we made a quick overnight trip to Indy to stay with Jeff, Kristen, and Jayden. The boys went to the Sweet 16 games while Kristen and I stayed at home, she made dinner, and we were in bed by 10:15! We laughed at how much "the times have changed"!
We are hoping to take advantage of the warm weather this weekend and might head to an IU baseball game either Saturday or Sunday. I bought Ethan his first pair of sunglasses and I can't stop laughing every time I look at him in them - he is sooooo cute!!! It's going to be so much fun having a baby during spring/summer! Not too much else to report so I will just post cute pictures of him instead =)

No comments:

Post a Comment