Baby on Board!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just Sayin' Hi!

Just a quick post to say hello! Things have been pretty quiet around the Graebe household. Ethan and I have been trying to take advantage of the warmer days by going out on walks. I've been pushing him in his stroller and one time this week I put him in his carrier facing out so he could take in the surroundings. It's a pretty good workout carrying a 15 lbs. weight! I need to get him a ballcap for our walks - all I have right now is an oversized bucket hat that keeps falling off!

This morning, I am watching our friend Maddox for a couple hours. Maddox is just a couple weeks behind Ethan and they love to play together. Their schedules are about 15-20 min apart so it worked out great...feed baby #1 then put him to sleep, feed baby #2 and put him to sleep...both are currently sleeping right now so I feel like it was a success! This was good practice because we are keeping cousin Jayden on Saturday for the first time by ourselves!! Yea for a slumber party!! We are really excited as Ethan always loves playing around Jayden. He loves to watch him walk, talk, eat food, etc.

I can't believe I'll be writing his EIGHT month post next week! Eek! Ethan gets more cute and lovable and huggable every day!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment