Baby on Board!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Three Months Old!

Hi Family and Friends!

I turned three months old on Saturday! Oh my, how time is flying! As you've been reading on mommy's blog, I've been working really hard trying to gain weight. It's hard being a growing boy, but it's paying off. I went to see my favorite doctor today and guess what? I reached my goal of gaining one pound in ten days and I now weigh 9.9 lbs!! You know what this means, right? During my next weight check, I'll be double digits!! Whoo hoo!! Mommy and I will continue on the same feeding schedule and go back to the doctor in two weeks.

I'm really cute. In fact, I get cuter every day. Putting on all this weight makes me a happy baby. I like to smile and make noises now. Here are some fun things I'm doing now that I'm three months old:
  • I like to sleep 10-10.5 hours every night. I love my sleep. And I now lay flat in my crib and don't need to sleep in my car seat anymore. 
  • I love to look at lights. They are so intriguing! It doesn't matter if they are on the ceiling or from a lamp, I love to stare at them! 
  • I've always liked to eat my hands, but I've now learned that I have five fingers on each hand! I like to put my fingers in my mouth and drool all over them.
  • When I'm on my activity mat, I love to grab the toys that are hanging down. 
  • I'm making a lot of sweet noises now. Mommy says I sound like an owl because I say, "hoo, hoo, hoo" - always three times in a row. 
  • I like to talk to my mommy and daddy. And whenever I talk, they make silly faces trying to get me to talk back. 
  • I love to smile when I wake up first thing in the morning or from naps. You'll see a picture of me in my crib that mommy took when I woke up earlier this week (you'll have to excuse it being off-center...mommy was hanging over the crib looking silly just to get me to smile)! 
I'm excited to move into our new house this weekend. Mommy keeps telling me how much I'll like my new room. I'm also excited for the month of December. I have so much to be thankful for and I can't wait to spend my first Christmas with my whole family! I'll leave you with a bunch of cute pictures of me =) Until next month...

Love,
Ethan





2 comments:

  1. Love love love this guy! He is as smiley as you and Eric! I can't wait to see pics of your new house! Miss you and your fam! BTW I had no idea I could love a cat so much! You were so right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finding a house - so exciting!! And he looks so alert and adorable in these recent pics. I can't believe our b abies are 3 months :) 4-6 months, IMO, is the best stage ..... Get ready!!

    ReplyDelete