Baby on Board!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Bump?

Well, it's official...I definitely can't fit into my pants anymore! HAHA! I've put the Bella Band to good use this week (Bella Band is something that you wear over the top of your pants so they can remain unbuttoned and unzipped), but I'm still pretty uncomfortable! Guess it's time to start looking at some maternity clothes, huh? I know not to go overboard with maternity clothes, but I'm looking for COMFORT. I've already been perusing Old Navy's maternity website and I think that's a good place to start.

I still don't feel like I have a true "baby" bump yet...more like "I-had-too-many-doughnuts" bump! But, per several requests, I'll post a picture anyway! =)

I've been feeling better this week...especially with the 70 degree weather we're having! Oh, I had my first baby dream - in the dream, we found out we were having a little girl - only time will tell! We should be able to find out in April.

Just a quick post this week - I'm 13 weeks today! Go back to the doctor a week from Monday to hear that strong little heartbeat =) Hope everyone has a great weekend! 


1 comment: