Baby on Board!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

6 Months w/Baby #3!

Time for a quick baby update after a great appointment today! Part of me can't believe I'm already six months pregnant - but the other half of me feels like I've been pregnant for a loooong time! I think because women feel symptoms and the aches/pains so much earlier with each pregnancy that it makes you feel like you've pregnant for way longer than you actually have been. That being said, I feel great overall. I'm thankful to still be doing my workouts at home helping me to feel strong and healthy even with a growing belly!


Today I had my 24-week appointment. We got a bonus ultrasound because they couldn't get enough good pictures of baby girl's heart, nose, and lips during the last ultrasound. Everything checked out great and this was probably the best/most active we've seen her yet! She was all curled up and we saw a good shot of her long leg up over her head =) She also had the hiccups at one point so that was fun to see on the screen - especially because I could feel it in my belly too. Our ultrasound tech was super cool and did a 4D image for us - something we didn't have with Ethan or Emerson. A 4D image just gives a more "real" view of the baby...here's a good shot of her face - eyes closed, nose, and lips. One thing's for sure, all our babes have the exact same cute button nose!

 
 
Baby girl is super active - I remember the same being true with Emerson. Her movements have gotten a lot more noticeable and stronger in the last couple weeks. I'm waiting for the first time Ethan feels her kick...it'll be so cute to see his reaction. He always puts his ear on my belly and says, "why can't I hear her?" He's pretty stinking adorable with this pregnancy - on any given day he'll notice my belly and say, "mommy, your belly getting big." He's already talked about holding her when she's born - and when I ask what we should name her his only suggestion is "baby sister." =)

 
 

That's about all for now! We have a super busy month of May ahead of us with plans every weekend, and then before you know it summer will be here! More baby updates to come!

6 mo. w/Emerson & 6 mo. w/Baby #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment