Baby on Board!

Monday, January 5, 2015

{Six Months Old - Emerson!}

Hi Family and Friends!

What a milestone - I'm SIX months old! I can barely believe it (and neither can my family)! I've been doing great things since my last update. Here's a peek:
  • Guess what I did last week? Rolled off the couch...oops! Mommy had me sitting up in my boppy pillow on the couch while she went a couple feet away to make Ethan some cereal. Little did she know that I've been lunging forward to grab my toes and I just went right on over...thud! Mommy was there to pick me up in a flash (and it scared her more than it did me).
  • I weigh 14 pounds and am 26" long!

  • Speaking of my toes, they are my new favorite thing! Not only do I love to stare at them and see them wiggle, but I love to suck on them too! They taste so yummy because mommy keeps them clean.

  • My big brother, Ethan, makes me talk/laugh like no one else. He loves to get right up in my face and say "ahhh-oooo" and then I say the same thing back. We are going to be best friends.
  • Ethan loves to help me take baths. He pours water on my feet to keep me warm.

  • I still don't let anyone hold me longer than 15 seconds.
  • I love tags - tags on burp cloths, tags on stuffed animals, etc. They are silky and smooth and I like to put them in my mouth. I actually like to put everything in my mouth.

  • My toes, fingers, and toys taste nice, but know what tastes even better? BABY FOOD!!! I had my first bite of real food and it was delicious. It was sweet potatoes. I've also tried carrots. I get so excited when I see the spoon!
  • Water bottles make a very fun toy.
  • I celebrated Christmas this month. You can read all about it here. I got my picture taken with a strange man who had a fluffy white beard. I did not like him. But for some reason, mommy and daddy were really happy we got this picture:
  • I'm sleeping 11-12 hours at night (9ish-8ish) with a morning nap and afternoon nap.
  • I have big blue eyes.
 
 
  • It takes next to nothing to make me smile. All you have to do is look at me and I light up! People say I smile with my whole face!

I know 2015 is going to be a great year for me. I hope you'll continue to check in on our blog so you can see everything my brother and I are up to. Happy New Year!

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment