Baby on Board!

Friday, June 22, 2012

30 Weeks!

A double post for today - whoo hoo (see below for my TN shower recap)! We had a good checkup this week with Dr. Kling - he started me on prescription Nexium for my acid reflux because I've been having some issues with it. I think a lot of it is stress-induced (don't know why, right? leaving work, moving, not sleeping well, baby?), but I definitely think this medicine will help. Baby's heartbeat sounded great and he said baby is actually already head down and in position - so let's hope he stays that way! He is laying more on my right side which explains why every night when I roll over to sleep on my left side, I feel a ton of movement (aka, it feels like he's boxing in my stomach). It's kinda fun picturing him in there now that I know where he's located =) Soon enough, I'm sure I'll start feeling his "love taps" in my ribs!

Flying home in six days for my Indiana shower and cannot wait!! As usual, my weekend is completely filled with family festivities and visiting as many friends as possible. The whole fam (minus Eric and Jeffrey) will be renting a boat down at Lake Monroe on Friday - looking forward to giving my little munchkins (Aidan, Sydney, and Jayden) a big squeeze from their Aunt Jamie! I miss them!

Will give the full shower update when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment